Speaking of sisters. We had our sisters conference this last week in Vitória. It was SO great. We left here at 2am on Thursday morning and got there around 6am. We were pretty tired and took a little nap until the conference started at 9:30. It was way good and not gonna lie, the lunch we ate might have been the best part. Mmmmm. We took a ton of photos as the sisters always do. We talked about our purpose as missionaries and President talked for a while. It was so good and it really helped me to remember my purpose here and to kinda rededicate myself. I am sure that makes sense to other missionaries. haha Sometimes you get so into the rhythm of things you just need to take a step back, look at you purpose, and kind of start over.
But anyways. I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Sister Anderson and I are making a lot of goals for this new transfer coming up and I am pretty excited. Sister Peterson goes home next week! NOOO! I have been living with her for the last 6 months and I am gonna miss her so much! Good thing she goes to BYU so i will definitely see her. haha
The baptism last week was postponed because a relative
was hospitalized and Rita had to go to another city to be with her. But
everything is set for this saturday and everyone is excited!
We went to the ward council meeting yesterday and they talked about
how important communication is. We played one round of telephone just
to illustrate the point. The work that started was ``ovo`` (egg) and
ended with ``confiança`` (trust). Não tem nada ver! haha I was in the
middle and when it passed me I heard ``ho ho ho.`` haha Communication is
so important. Especially for leaders in the church.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFY PEFFY! 17, right? CRAZY! I
hope you have the best day little guy (I mean, big guy, you are way
tall now)!!! Rach, have fun in vegas (I like the cover story ``going to
see family`` HA) haha love you so much! I can´t wait for you to
experience the greatness that is Brazil! You are gonna fall in love.
I love you all so much and am so grateful for the
prayers and support of all of you. A mission is an interesting thing.
Not an easy thing. It is fun. It is stressful. It is emotional. It is
tiring. It is rewarding. It is a rollercoaster. and it is so short. That
is what I am coming to realize more and more. It is so short this time
that I have to help people and the time is only getting shorter. It
makes me remember that every moment counts and it is not worth it to let
fear get in your way of doing your best.
Love you all. Remember to read your scriptures and say your prayers. Strengthen yourself so you can go strengthen someone else.
Até Março (o melhor mês)
Sister Zeller
No comments:
Post a Comment