Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feliz dia das maes!‏


Well, Skype is the greatest invention of this generation. Love it. It was sooo good to talk to you guys. Even though I am aware of the fact that I will be seeing you face to face very soon. I didn´t feel the need to say a lot because it will be better to talk in person. Don´t worry though, I´m not even trunky. I am going to buy everything at the grocery store today and stuff an entire suitcase full of food. We will see what fits! 

I am pretty much a ball of every emotion you can think of. Sad to leave, happy to see everyone. I am sure that is how every missionary feels when they are about to leave. The thing that comforts me is to know that there are gonna be more goals to accomplish, more lives to change, and more things to learn after the mission. I will just have to do it a little closer to home. 

I am so grateful for all of the wonderful things I have learned while being here.
I wanted to share just a couple of them with you:

First of all, I know my Savior lives. He really lives. He is a person. He knows me. He loves me.

I know that families are meant to be forever. It is not free or easy but worth any sacrifice.

I know the commandments are not a list of annoying rules but truly the pathway to happiness.
 
I know my Heavenly Father loves me and that His greatest desire is that I return to live with Him someday and that I help people along the way. How great will be our joy on that day.


I am so grateful for this mission. The baptism on Saturday went well and the confirmation on Sunday brought tears to my eyes as it always does. I know this gospel is real. It has to be the most important thing in our lives. It has to be real. I know that missionary work won´t end just because I won´t have a name tag on everyday. The name of Christ must be written on our hearts. That is something that we will always have with us. I am excited for the adventures to come this week and after. I thank everyone for the support and prayers that helped me make it to the finish line. 

``Yea, I know that I am nothing. As to my strength, I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things.``

I have learned that for myself :)

Sister Zeller

No comments:

Post a Comment