Yeah, this week we had interviews with President. It was
great and I found out that about 9 new sisters are gonna be arriving
here at the end of this transfer!!!!!! I will get to meet them all! Yay!
I am trying to live it up these last couple weeks and really work hard.
We are doing are best and are having great experiences. I learn
something from every person I teach. I know the lesson was good when we
leave and all was can think is, ``man, the gospel is so true.`` I LOVE
that feeling! I play piano in church every sunday but yesterday I
actually knew how to play the hymns and I was so happy! haha If you are
planning on serving a mission part of the preparation should be learning
to play the piano. haha Rachael is in Fortaleza!!!!!! I can´t stop
thinking and talking about her. haha Probably because my MTC companion
could be here trainer!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! How cool would that
be?!?!?!
Love all the emails! and the prayers! Thanks for all the
support. This world is getting worse everyday and God needs the
courageous to really take a stand for what is right. Even though we are
the minority we already know which side is gonna win in the end.
I know God loves me. And you too :)
Até mais!
Sister Zeller
No comments:
Post a Comment