We had a day with almost no appointments so we did a lot
of door knocking. We went to a street we had never gone to and saw a
window open in one house so we went and a lady came to the window. We
said who we were and that we had a special message about God. she said
that she is in a fight with God right now because her parents died 3
months ago. She didn't really want to talk to us so we just asked if we
could leave a pamphlet with her. She came out to the fence to get the
plan of salvation message and then we started explaining it before
giving it to her. She realized this too and said just give me the
pamphlet. So we did and then I asked if we could leave her with a
prayer. She agreed and then let us come in to the porch to say the
prayer but before that she just told us everything about her parents and
how she was feeling and she started crying. We talked about the plan of
salvation with her. I shared a scripture and she said that was
exactly what she needed to hear. Sometimes peoples pains and hardships
aren't so apparent and so it is hard to see who is crying for help. I
know there are so many other people out there suffering and waiting for
someone around them to follow the spirit and help them. We have all
felt like that at some moment and i know when the Lord answers my
prayers through someone else I can feel the love He has for me.
This email is gonna be a bit shorter because I am
short on time but I am so excited to have started this new year and I
have a ton of goals as I hope all of you do too! Rach I am so excited
for you and Martha too! Glad you all liked the cheese bread! Have a
great week and a great start to the year!!
happy birthday Alex. A little late but I really did remember. Also, Jimmy!! YOU are sooo old! haha
Tchau!
Marg
No comments:
Post a Comment